The deep mud mask is one of my favorite things among the lot that can remove the impurities accumulated on my skin. I usually use once a week the Indian healing clay mask in the evening and oil cleansing method in the morning. I am going to share some Indian healing clay mask recipe here.
The main ingredient is bentonite clay that has got so many skin benefits. Bentonite clay is one the best detoxifying agent that can absorb as well as remove toxin and impurities which is also important for acne treatment.
You can make a mask for cleansing with simple water with Aztec healing clay but I have got 2 other recipe that work very nice as deep cleansing mask and Aztec healing clay review will be very useful to decide the ingredients for suitable mask preparation.
Things that you need:
- Bentonite clay: I like to use Aztec bentonite clay which purchase from Amazon because it is soft and silky.
- Raw honey: It is not only a delicious food but also a antibacterial and anti-oxidental properties that are very much effective for cleansing.
- Activated charcoal: Activated charcoal can reduce poisonous substances up to 60% and this is well implemented on those who have consumed toxic chemicals. It is capable of making detox mask that easily absorb the impurities and then drive out.
- Essential oils: These oils are optional that means you can use it as ingredient when you need according to your skin and skin issues. You must know the properties of these oils before you use in your mask.
- Water or apple cider vinegar: You can use water alone with Indian clay powder but when mixed with equal part of water with equal part of apple cider vinegar the result is wonderful for detox treatment and anti-aging. All most all mask fall in the category of bentonite clay mask recipe.