In order to get the best result from dermaplaning at home, you need to follow some steps that have been narrated here. Take one disposable sharp blade for dermaplaning and will be used for once only.
Ensure that the blade is clean and ready for procedure. First of all cleanse your face with normal cleanser at the time of at home dermaplaning.
It is better to use warm cloth to remove dirt, makeup and superficial dead skin cells from face. In second step pat dry face and then apply on face a thin layer apricot, jojoba oil or sweet almond. This will allow the dermaplaning device to glide easily on the skin. You may also feel more comfortable with less pressure.
No pain and no irritation may occur. During the third step wet the blade with warm water. Then start with downward gentle strokes along the hair growth. Move the blade in one direction until it finishes on the face – down to the cheeks, jaw and forehead being careful of hairline. Rinse the blade with warm water.
You will notice that almost all peach fuzz and dead skin cells are removed. Now start the process again but in the opposite direction that means against the hair growth. Now you get the better exfoliation with the removal of remaining dead skin cells and peach fuzz. In the finishing step splash your face with cool water and pat dry.
Through the blade out. You can now apply a hydrating moisturizer or mask. You can also apply best quality serum or retinol that easily penetrates into the epidermis, now you get a fresh, smooth face that will be glowing your face more attractively.
In order to get best results from dermaplaning you can follow some other tips. It is found that the dermaplaning once a week is the best frequency.
Whatever may be the condition of your skin it may be the best choice with some exception. But it can be flexible and totally depends on you. The success of dermaplaning depends mainly on quality of blades. So you need to select the best dermaplaning blade for better result. This will also ensure you top quality dermaplaning razor.
Best acne treatment through dermapalning at home:
We are going to discuss back acne treatment through dermapalning at home. Back ancne is more difficult area than that of facial acne due to the reason is that the pores in this area is larger abd back acne can be more severe. So how we can treat back acne? First of all we must know the causes of back acne which is really helpful in treating and preventing it.
Clogged pores and bacteria:
The clogged pores and bacteria is the fundemantal cause of back acne. Normally dead skin cells and gunk block the pores and the bacteria causes to grow pimples and cysts. Oily skin and larger pores can also cause to grow blackheads that is to difficult to remove.
Hair care products:
Some of the hair care products are responsible for back acne growth. The occasionally udes shampoo and conditioners that are used are not rinsed off correctly and the reaction is damage of skin. Other hair spray and gels may migrate to that area affecting back acne. Regulat message oil can block the skin pores.
Allergies (detergents, materials):
Some people can be sensitive to laundry detergents in bed sheets that causes body acne. You can change this with gentler detergents and see the result. Also when you wear clothes of satin or synthetic don’t breathe well and you may be prone to acne.
Lifestyle causes back acne.
Exercise is very important in the sense that when you go for exercise and finish it you must shower straight away and wear clean clothes in order to control back acne. Dairy and other food allergies contribute facial acne. Sometime these causes to spread back acne also.
Treating back acne step by step:
- Wash your body with salicylic acid daily. This is one of the best fighting ingredients against back acne. It will keep pores unclogged, control bacteria and balance the out oils.
- Avoid use of benzoyl peroxide as it provides very dry skin which is uncomfortable and likely to contribute more blocked pores. The salicylic acd can help you in this situation.
- Use a body lotion with salicylic acid or glycolic acid at night. It is very important to keep skin hydrated and the acids will dissolve the oils and dead skin cells in order to prevent breakouts.
- Another good product for back acne is body spray. These products can be used several times a day. Since this product has got tea tree oil, salicylic acid, and aloe vera that can clear breakouts, make skin more comfortable and soothing.
- Another option is to use witch hazel through a spray container. When one or two drops of tea tree oil are added to witch hazel it works excellently as a acne fighter.
- Add 1 cup of Epsom salts to hot water. Also add 1-2 tea spoon hydrogen peroxide. This helps to disinfect pores and skin. Soak the skin for 20 minutes and repeat it 3 times in one week.
- Sitting in sauna is a great help to cleanse your skin. This will facilitate to open the pores. All the bacteria’s are killed by the effect of dry heat and in no case it would be steam in place of dry hot air.
- Some people think that it is helpful with short sunbath though it is controversial. However it is helpful to dry up back acne or over oily condition. Be sure to disinfect beds before laying on it.
- If you have serious problem with back acne with systs, pimples and inflammation you must consult the dermatologist.
- Always replace the clothes in hot condition of sweating uncomfortable and stretching.
- If back acne is a problem then wash your bras often wearing clean one every day.
- Shower after every working out. Always wear clean clothes so that cannot enter the pores causing sweating.
- It is always advisable to take bath at the end of day you come back home though all these seem to be annoying yet it is more beneficial in dermaplaning at home.
- Wear a clean cotton t-shirt every day and use bed sheets always cleaned to get the maximum result.