The Dermaroller is of the best skincare tools in recent days. In this article we are going to narrate the benefits of dermaroller so that you can really enhance your facial beauty while this unique instrument would be your regular friend. Immense benefits of derma roller will make your life happy and joyous.
A derma roller is a handheld roller-device with some micro needles which is rolled over the skin. This is done in order to puncture the skin which triggers skin repair and creates new collagen. On one end it is a handle and on other end there are lots of fine needles on its surface.
How does derma roller work?
Micro needling through derma roller is the best treatment for skin resurfacing and the way it works by producing micro injuries to the fine blood vessel of hair follicles. While there is some bleeding platelets leave the blood vessel to the exposed surrounding tissue.
The platelets then excrete hormones and help to produce new collagen and elastin fiber. This causes skin rejuvenation and leaving the skin more fresh, smooth and glowing appearance.
How to choose a Dermaroller?
While you need to choose a high quality derma roller it is very important to look on the following three aspects of a derma roller.
- Needle length: For a sensitive as well thinner skin like face and lip you need derma roller of shorter length needle of 0.25 to 0.75 mm. For the areas of thicker skin you need 1mm needles to get maximum benefits.
- Needle numbers: A large roller with a number of needles can be effectively used on larger skin on regular basis. For small area of skin you should apply small rollers.
- Handle length and size: The handle length and size would be according to your hand that comfortably fits.
Benefits of Dermaroller:
The use of a derma roller can give you positive and visible impact on your skin when it is used in a right way for right reasons. Also you need to know how often to use derma roller. The following benefits that can be achieved by effectively using a derma roller. You also need to use ideal hyaluronic acid serum to get max benefit.
- Wrinkles and fine lines: Loss of collagen and elastin are main causes that make your skin thinner and grow wrinkles and fine lines. These skin issues you can improve through micro needling which produces new collagen.
- Stretch marks: Most of the people experience stretch marks during some point of their lives. Dermaroller effectively works for stretch mark but it takes a longer time to remove than scars. It breaks down the stretch mark tissue and produce new collagen that helps to reduce stretch marks overtime.
- Age spots: It is found that Derma rolling is one of the best ways to treat age spots very effectively. It sheds the top layer of your skin and reduces the age spots. In addition to this it increases the absorption capacity of ingredients from topical skincare products on skin.
- Acne: When you intend to do acne treatment use micro needle of 0.25 mm. You need to treat acne when it subsides. Otherwise it can spread bacteria all over the face that may cause breakout in case the needle penetrates the active acne. It is better to wait until it subsides.
- Scars: The derma rolling can stimulate the collagen and elasin production which repairs scars on skin.
- Imflammation: This issue is generally experienced by people of sensitive skin and longer length of needles. It is expected that within a few hours of treatment it will go away.
It is found that collagen is the great healer for skin and derma rolling works well to rejuvenate and repair sun damage. It also speed up the absorption capacity of in case of ingredients from skincare products.
- Hyper pigmentation: A dermaroller is very much effective for treating hyperpigmentatin when the irregularities are very close on the skin surface. In case of deeper layer it may take more sessions. The derma rolling repairs hyper pigmentation by normalizing pigment cell, peeling of the skin and increasing the absorption capacity for skincare product ingredients.
- Rosacea: The derma rolling can effectively improve rosacea by making more thick epidermis and producing collagen growth, thus reducing redness. It improves the delivery and efficiency of ingredients of topical treatment.
- Hair loss: A number people rely on derma rolling as effective means of hair growth. The reason is that due to this the blood flow increases and more hormones are generated. Micro needling releases endothelial growth factor that promotes hair growth.
What Dearmaroller can and cannot do?
A derma roller can provide some definite and visible benefits to the areas of skin being treated. It is not to be taken as miracle with one stop service but it can do more things for your skin with the help of other aids. Dermaroller user guide will let you know how to use in right way to get the maximum benefits.
What derma roller cannot do:
Though derma roller can do many things but they are unable to solve the following issues.
- Cellulite: Most of the cellulite occurs at deep of skin where derma roller can’t reach effectively. So cellulite appearance may be lightly improved but it will remain itself.
- Large pores: Sometime we are confused with pores and scars. Because the size of pores is genetically predetermined, derma roller cannot change this. You can slightly improve the appearance of pores by thickening the skin via smaller needles.
- Keloid scarring: Actually this is produced by excessive collagen production. So derma roller cannot treat it rather it worsen the situation.